Date:      Mon, 09 Aug 1999 21:54:36 CDT
From:      "From Surya" <jakhotia@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Please help me

Hello,
   I was trying to install your OS by copying all the bin, and xwindows
files (also the man files onto my hard disk). but whenever after going thru
the inital stages with the floppy, it says "No root device found- you must
label a partition as / in the label editor" why do you think I am
encountering this error. I will appreciate your help in this matter.
Thnaking you,
Surya