Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:09:51 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Makoto MATSUSHITA <matusita@matatabi.or.jp>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Japanese FAQ on the Web is broken

On Fri 1999-08-27 (00:57), Makoto MATSUSHITA wrote:
> First of all, I'm not a member of JP translation team. I'm just a
> novice FreeBSD user and want to read a Japanese FAQ ASAP.

Sorry to involve you in this unnecessary argument.

> billf> That is negative energy, when every broken part of the tree is
> billf> an accusation of some sort of scheme by Nik to alienate the JP
> billf> translation team.
>
> I dunno about Nik, but if he/she do so, the first person who emerges
> the 'negative energy' to the relationship between Nik and JP
> translation team is... I think that is Nik oneself, not me (I'm only
> the man who pointed out that there is a negative energy in documents).

I think you mean to say that it is not you who is causing the problem,
and that the negative energy, if any, in the relationship doesn't
involve you.

After all, you don't want to be perceived in siding with the JP
translation team automatically against Nik in a situation you're not
involved in.

We do hope to resolve the encoding problem soon, and I'll be sure to
send you mail when it works again.  May I suggest you check other web
mirrors - they may have earlier copies of these documents.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za