Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:48:10 -0500
From:      "Ben Pfountz" <netprince@vt.edu>
To:        "Glenn Dawson" <glenn@antimatter.net>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SPAM: [Sender DNS] Re: wi_cmd: busy bit won't clear

Glenn,

I used the same card for a few weeks trying to figure out that problem.  I
turned off wep the problem appeared to go away.  Then I found that the
Belkin F5D6020 uses a prism chipset, and when I use this card I can use WEP
without any problems at all.  My conclusion was that there is something a
little flaky with the DWL-520.

Ben