Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2002 20:52:59 +0100 (CET)
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro=20F.=20Giffuni?=" <giffunip@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any libm maintainer (was Math changes in Mac OS X)

Hi Mike Bancroft just noted (on private email) exactly
the same thing.

This might have been an error on Jordan's part induced
by my ignorance. I'll ask again just to be sure, but
here's Jordan's original mail:
____________
Hmm.  Well, my group isn't responsible for libm so I
don't know how portable the changes are, and it's
traditionally pretty difficult to get other groups at
Apple to sign up for doing extra work.  Since anyone
can check libm out of the OpenDarwin project
(www.opendarwin.org), why not simply pull a copy
across and see how much can be merged?  It's not like
Apple needs to do anything specific to "donate" it,
it's already essentially donated.

In fact, I might just as well attach it if you're
really keen...

<libm attached>
______

 --- Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au> ha scritto: > On
Mon, 30 Dec 2002, [iso-8859-1] Pedro F. Giffuni