Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 1996 23:01:56 -0500
From:      "Brent J. Nordquist" <nordquis@visi.com>
To:        "'freebsd-current@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cu(1) stopped working?

Suddenly in the latest sup of -current (Jul. 18) cu reports "Device not =
configured" and that it's locked, but there are no lock files (I can't =
believe it's really in use).  Snooping around in /etc, I found that =
/etc/uucp was changed by the make world.  Has cu always been part of =
Taylor UUCP (as noted in the man page), or have we suddenly switched =
cu's?  Or, has something else changed very recently having to do with =
cu?

And yes, I have been meaning to switch to tip anyway... looks like now =
is the time.  Just wanted everyone to have my one data point on this.

--
Brent J. Nordquist
nordquis@visi.com

--