Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:25:09 -0500
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: K7V problem? <- Make sure DIMM is in slot 1

I know I've chimed in on this topic before...

Jamie,

Have you tried making the boot floppies to load 4.1.1-R? Since it seems
that setup from floppies allowed both NT and 98 to setup properly.
Also, just for the purpose of setup you could swap out the LS-120
temporarily for a normal floppy, then after you have FreeBSD on the
harddrive(s) you could reconfigure your kernel and replace the floppy
with the LS-120.

Just a thought...