Date:      Wed, 01 May 1996 02:16:58 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        valtech@caribnet.net (Sean Batson)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMIT(System Maintenance Interface Tool)

Sean Batson wrote in message ID
<m0uEP3I-000FQDC@prop>:
> Will FreeBSD ever have a more userfriendly SMIT utility
> for managing the system espeacially users?

Yes. (You really should make your questions a bit more specific you
      know :-) )

Well, I'll qualify that. I'm working on the UI layer code for a tool
which could simplify SOME admin tasks (I've just overcome some problem
I was having with some shared libs and can now progress again. Don't
worry, it was ``driver error''). I wasn't planning (at this time) on a
user admin section, but that could come later, or be done by someone
else...

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.