Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:45:04 +0900
From:      Rob <nospam@users.sourceforge.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mozilla & flash: crash with Gdk-ERROR message.

Hi,

I have several FreeBSD PCs, with the mozilla port installed.
In addition, I have also flashplugin-mozilla port installed.

Now the mistery starts: on one PC the flash works just fine.
On all others, mozilla crashes with the message:

Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

Does someone have any idea what is going wrong here?

Thanks,
Rob.

PS: I'm fighting against the dominance of Windows in my office.
Convincing collegues starts with showing that simple applications
work as good as on Windows.
And I'm losing already my credits when browsing on the internet....