Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:17:27 +0100
From:      roberto@eurocontrol.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        marc@bowtie.nl (Marc van Kempen)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Hackers' list)
Subject:   Re: Fwd: CVSup with SSH

According to Marc van Kempen:
> Did you try the plug-gw from the fwtk from TIS? You can use this
> to forward a port/ip-no from your internal network to a port/ip-no

I can't use but SSH should be able to do the same thing as plug-gw (except
it can forward multiple port whereas plug-gw can't). The problem is that
CVSup tries to connect to freefall "directly" because I can't seem to force
CVSup to use the port I decided.

What I want is a way to tell CVSup : use these two ports on localhost where
the ports have been magically redirected to ports on freefall by SSH.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- Eurocontrol EEC/TS -=- Ollivier.Robert@eurocontrol.fr