Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 14:11:06 -0800
From:      Boris <koester@x-itec.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with make package

Hello freebsd-ports,

I am currently making the port for bugzilla 2.10 and it installs very
well now (its my first package ever).

make               WORKS
make install       WORKS

make package       ERROR -(((

I really do not understand whatīs wrong. I made a pkg-plist as
following:

:: SNIP::

1x1.gif
CGI.pl
CGI.pl.orig
CHANGES
CVS/Root
CVS/Repository
CVS/Entries
README
RelationSet.pm

but if I try to make package, i will get this:

make package

Creating gzip'd tar ball in '/root/pakete/myport/bugzilla210-2.10.tgz'
tar: can't add file 1x1.gif : No such file or directory
tar: can't add file CGI.pl : No such file or directory
tar: can't add file CGI.pl.orig : No such file or directory
tar: can't add file CHANGES : No such file or directory
tar: can't add file CVS/Root : No such file or directory

I donīt understand whatīs wrong!

Any help would be great!

Boris

--