Date:      Wed, 16 Oct 1996 18:08:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        The Nordquists <nordquis@visi.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to Reenable Boot Manager?

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, The Nordquists wrote:

> I scoured the documentation and some of the /stand/sysinstall code, but
> I couldn't find any references to how I replace the FreeBSD boot manager
> without reinstalling FreeBSD.  Can someone help me out?

You can grab OS/BS from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/tools.  I
believe it lives somewhere around there.

OS/BS is, of course, not the same as BootEasy, but some people prefer
it...  (many, I think, actually).

Of course, there's probably some way to reinstall BootEasy, too... :)

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk