Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:28:41 -0400
From:      Brian T.Schellenberger <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU>, Ian Dowse <iedowse@maths.tcd.ie>
Cc:        Coleman Kane <cokane@FreeBSD.ORG>, Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: very old bug

Simple solution: remove the floppy drive from your computer and replace it
with a CD-ROM burner.  Floppies don't hold enough data to be of much use
these days anyway, or at least so I find.  At any rate, this fix works for me.

I mean, I guess it seems disturbing that this wasn't somehow fixed five years
ago, but somewhat bizarre to tackle a floppy drive problem, of all things, in
2002.

("Yes, I have no floppy, I have no floppy today . . . . ")

--
Brian T. Schellenberger . . . . . . .   bts@wnt.sas.com (work)
                                ME -->  http://www.babbleon.org