Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 11:35:13 -0400
From:      "Charles Anderson" <caa@columbus.rr.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GPS heads up

It seems that there are several people that are quite knowledgeable about
GPS on this list.  What I'd like to know, is there any GPS mapping software
for FreeBSD?  Searching through ports for GPS finds dgpsip, but no other
GPS ports.  I'm think of picking up a GPS unit to play with and I'd like
to be able to see some mapping info, without having to boot NT (yuck).

Thanks,
-Charlie
--
Charles Anderson	caa@columbus.rr.com