Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:58:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mike <mike@seidata.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Age of Darkness

(Sent only to the list because it is not directed at any one person or
persons - Mr. Bryant's quote is included merely because it was the
last post in this thread I'd currently received.)

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Jim Bryant wrote:

> i've got a whole directory full of republican misdeeds that have gone
> unpunished that i can post, if this is the direction this thread is
> going to take.

Since when is this a political debate?  Throwing political opinions
around on a list that has nothing to do with politics is nothing more
than producing flame bait.  *sigh*

The only useful quotes from the last 1-2/3's of this thread have been
'[snip]' (i.e. - what was left out in replies).  As has already been
pointed out, this turned into a personal argument (which is of no use
to FreeBSD) long ago.

Perhaps one other good thing came out of this...  I noticed a
suggestion to 'ignore' posts when your only response is going to be
non-productive bashing...  this seems to be a lesson many have yet to
learn, maybe this thread will educate a few.

	-mike