From:      Sam Carleton <scarleton@miltonstreet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   HELP!!! using RSA w/o passwords?

I have both ssh and ssh2 installed on all my machines.  At present all
that is needed to authenticate is the users password.  I would like to
use RSA authentication without needed a password, but I cannot figure
out how to do it.

 I have NOT modified the /etc/ssh2/sshd2_config file.  What I have tried
is this:

 created a public/private key on both server/client for the user.
Copied the public key from the client into
 ~/.ssh2/authorized and ~/.ssh2/authorized_keys on the server.  When I
try to ssh into the server, I am still prompted for the password.  I do
NOT want to be prompted for the password!