Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 08:01:40 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        tege@matematik.su.se (Torbjorn Granlund)
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bug in /usr/bin/dc in FreeBSD 2.1

As Torbjorn Granlund wrote:
> Obviously, the result here is wrong:
>
> $ dc
> 2017612633061982201 14336 %p
> 110000001014329

Better report this to the GNU folks:

BUGS
       Email  bug  reports  to bug-gnu-utils@prep.ai.mit.edu.  Be
       sure to include the word ``dc'' somewhere  in  the  ``Sub-
       ject:'' field.

(I don't think there's currently anybody of the FreeBSD committers
maintaining it.  It has simply been taken from the GNU utils.)

> PS.  Sorry, send-pr as installed by your install scripts doesn't work.  I
> get this error message:
>
>   send-pr: could not read /usr/local/lib/gnats/FreeBSD for categories list.

That's the send-pr from the GNATS package.  It is intended for your
own GNATS database. :-)  (Which you have apparently not yet set up.)

Use /usr/bin/send-pr to report FreeBSD bugs.

--
cheers, J"org