Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:37:16 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso8859-1?Q?Mattias_Bj=F6rk?= <thrawn@linux.nu>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Harddisk failure ?

--0-739280791-1020116236=:67436

Hi,

I get this error on one of my harddisc. I have two of the one, its a ibm
gxp 60 60 gb disc. And I always have my computers on, and one day when I
entered the room I notice that the machine with the two ibm discs hade
rebooted because my uptime has started from scratch. Im not sure but I
think that this caused the box to reboot. Any that can explain what might
be wrong? I have replaced my gxp 60 60 gb disc with a 75 gxp 40 gb disc.
And I have not yet seen the problem again. The gxp 60 disc is on the same
cable as a western digital caviar xl 100 gb ata100. I don't know if it
could be a problem between them? Any how thanks in advance. And is a bp6
motherboard and I only use the ata33 controller.

Mvh Mattias Bj=F6rk

Arnold's Laws of Documentation:
=09(1) If it should exist, it doesn't.
=09(2) If it does exist, it's out of date.
=09(3) Only documentation for useless programs transcends the
=09    first two laws.

--0-739280791-1020116236=:67436

QXByIDI0IDAxOjIyOjQ4IGRhc2Jvb3QgL2tlcm5lbDogYWQyOiBSRUFEIGNv
bW1hbmQgdGltZW91dCB0YWc9MCBzZXJ2PTAgLSByZXNldHRpbmcNCkFwciAy
NCAwMToyMjo1OCBkYXNib290IC9rZXJuZWw6IGFkMjogUkVBRCBjb21tYW5k
IHRpbWVvdXQgdGFnPTAgc2Vydj0wIC0gcmVzZXR0aW5nDQpBcHIgMjQgMDE6
MjM6MDkgZGFzYm9vdCAva2VybmVsOiBhZDI6IFJFQUQgY29tbWFuZCB0aW1l
b3V0IHRhZz0wIHNlcnY9MCAtIHJlc2V0dGluZw0KQXByIDI0IDAxOjIzOjE5
IGRhc2Jvb3QgL2tlcm5lbDogYWQyOiBSRUFEIGNvbW1hbmQgdGltZW91dCB0
YWc9MCBzZXJ2PTAgLSByZXNldHRpbmcNCg==
--0-739280791-1020116236=:67436--