Date:      Wed, 10 May 1995 08:43:46 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        pete@pelican.com (Pete Carah)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: elm 2.4 port

> In article <199505081716.TAA08204@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de> it is written:
> >/usr/ports/mail/elm/work/filter/Makefile has a leading <TAB>
> >at the beginning of the line following the all: target
> >which breaks make.
>
> This is present in the distribution; I made elm yesterday without using

If it's in the distribution could one make a 'clever' patch so that it
does not occur in the port? The best of course would be that the authors
fix it.

> the "ports" port and had the same problem.  Had to run config again due
> to a misteak and it recreated the tab (of course), so had to get rid
> of it again :-(
>
> -- Pete

FreeBSD blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de 2.0-BUILT-19950507 FreeBSD 2.0-BUILT-1995
0507 #0: Sun May  7 18:08:05 MET DST 1995     root@blues.physik.rwth-aachen.d
e:/usr/src/sys/compile/BLUESGUS  i386