Date:      Wed, 04 Aug 1999 11:50:31 -0400
From:      "Alexandratos, Jerry (FUSA)" <JerryAlexandratos@FirstUSA.com>
To:        "'freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VAIO F270 Questions

I just got my hands on a Sony VAIO F270, and I have a few questions about
setting it up (sorry, I come from the world of ThinkPads).

First, my understanding is that the VAIOs have real modems.  I'm pretty sure
that this is still the case for the F270s.  Can someone tell me how to
detect and setup the internal modem?

Second, how hard is it to setup the sound on one of these beasts?

Finally, I want to setup a hibernation partition on this machine.  Is the
partition id 160?

As always, thanks in advance...

Jerry A!
IPS Wed Admin