Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 08:48:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Guardian Hades <hades_foundation@yahoo.com>
To:        Fadi Salloum <fgs02@aub.edu.lb>
Cc:        David Benfell <benfell@greybeard95a.com>, Dave West <davew@hoagy.demon.co.uk>, Dhar <n6002007@cc.iitb.ernet.in>, hspio@worldnet.att.net, cypherpunks@toad.com, linux-admin@vger.rutgers.edu, WIN95-L@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, linux-hams@vger.rutgers.edu, linux-config@vger.rutgers.edu, AccessHelp@egroups.com
Subject:   100* Re: Re: Re:........ MAKE MONEY FOR ...

FUCK OFF!!!!

One guys spams a few mailinglists, and a bunch of
shit-for-brains can't stop responding to it.
The last one was really 'insightful': sending a mail
to seven mailing lists saying that he agrees and that
the list is about linux, not about some spammer....

The amount of spam on the cypherpunk list never
bothered me much, and I think most of the
cypherpunkers feel this way (hey, if you don't know
how to filter your mail, what are you doing on a
mailinglist anyway). That people are too stupid
however to even look at where they are sending their
stupid complaints to, really gets on my tits. I have
already six email addresses of people who are NOT on
the cypherpunk list, and if I get one more, I will
register him on every fucking spoofable subscription
shit I can find.

KEEP IT ON YOUR OWN LIST, MORONS!!!!!