Date:      Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:11:01 +1100
From:      ray <ray@crytek.de>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   GtkRadiant (Q3A level editor) problem

I've been trying to get GtkRadiant (http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/) to
run on a FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE box with a GeForce 2 MX and XFree86 4.1.0 using /compat/linux

I've modified the setup.sh script to reflect the /compat/linux paths and GtkRadiant has been installed. However I'm now getting the following error while running the program;

./radiant.x86: error in loading shared libraries: libxml2.so.2: ELF file OS ABI invalid.

There is a copy of libxml2.so.2 that comes with the GtkRadiant install package. A 'locate libxml2.so.2' show that it has not been installed. Its still in the unpacked setup location; radiant-setup-full/bin/x86/glibc-2.1/libxml2.so.2

My question is how and where do I install 'libxml2.so.2' or is my problem something else?

Thanx for any help or even a point in the right direction :]