Date:      Sat, 01 Jul 2000 23:56:43 +0200
From:      gouders@et.bocholt.fh-gelsenkirchen.de
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   More problems...

Hi,

I am having one more problem (sorry for bothering you at a frequency
of nearly 1/60 Hz):

What I this time cannot solve is a part of the answer to the question
"How are Plug N Play ISA cards detected and initialized?" of the
hackers section of the FAQ.  The underlined part of the following is
not absolutely clear to me (maybe because I am not a hacker or
because of my poor English) and therefore I'm not exactly sure how to
say it in German:

However by examining the BIOS info plus the ECU info, the probe
                                                      ~~~~~~~~~
routines can cause the devices that are PnP to avoid those devices the
probe code cannot relocate.