Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 23:30:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ken Harrenstien <klh@transmeta.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/16016: cam/scsi/scsi_da.c: Fujitsu M2952 doesn't like synch  cache either

The following reply was made to PR kern/16016; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ken Harrenstien <klh@transmeta.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc: klh@panix.com, mjacob@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/16016: cam/scsi/scsi_da.c: Fujitsu M2952 doesn't like synch
 cache either
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:25:25 -0800

 Sorry, didn't realize this was still pending.  The audit trail does
 not reflect several messages that I exchanged with Justin, in which
 he diagnosed the code and made a fix to pci/amd.c which resolved the
 problem (completely, as far as I could tell).

 I just checked and the fix is there as of rev 1.3 (14-Jan-2000); has
 been out there for a while now.

 Appreciate the cleanup you are doing!

 --Ken