Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:50:42 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?L=E1szl=F3_Nagy?= <nagylzs@freemail.hu>
To:        Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>,  freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make buildworld fails

> Here's what I would try.  Upgrade to RELENG_4 via the cvsup/buildworld
> process,
> read Bruce Mah's 4.11-5.X Migration Guide, and be sure and include
> "mergemaster -p" in your buildworld cycle.

Can you tell me where is that migration guide? When I google for it, I
only get posts about that guide. But where is the guide itself?

Another problem: I only have remote access to that machine. Is it
possible to upgrade to 5.X without booting into single user mode?
Yes, theoretically, I shouldn't do that but I'm in Hungary and the
computer is in the US...
Thanks,

  Laszlo