Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 1999 16:58:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   real audio crash

It seems I'm not the only one seeing crashes involving Real Audio
Streams.

Interesting.  I had a similar repeatable incident with the -current box crashing
when running Real Audio/Video (ABC TV news) from my wife's box
over the aliased user mode ppp connection over my 33.6.

Going back to a ppp rev from late January or Early February fixed it.

Is user mode ppp involved here with any one else?