Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 19:22:50 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pfgiffun@bachue.usc.unal.edu.co>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More on the Intel-UNIX standard

I am the wrong person for this task because I don't have time.

Perhaps, someone from the commercial sector can step in :
Oracle, Yahoo, Whistle or Juniper.

All of the above companies have architect class engineers and it is really
to their advantage to contribute something in this area.

	Amancio

P.S.: I will try to review the UDI stuff this week and post a review
however please don't hold your breath because among many things
that I am doing is buying a house.