Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 11:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Email Orders Staff - Denise <denise@cdrom.com>
To:        Louis Epstein <le@main.put.com>
Cc:        info@cdrom.com, questions@freebsd.org, WC-CDROM Email Orders Staff <orders@cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: 3.5 CDROM much better idea than 4.0!!!

Hello!
I'm sorry but the 3.5 will only be avalible to down load from the fttp
site. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Denise Rivera
Walnut Creek CDROM

Email/Web Orders Staff: Sid, Danielle and  Denise
                          Walnut Creek CDROM
Please direct any questions to info@cdrom.com, and be sure to quote
this email in it's entirety.