Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 1996 23:58:50 +0900
From:      Hiroyuki Hanai <hanai@hanaigw.astec.co.jp>
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: localizing sgmls

John Fieber wrote:
> Would bi-lingual types be interested in localizing sgmls (the
> sgml parser)?  The binary is all wired for message catalogs
> already. I extracted all the default strings and built an english
> catalog file.  If anyone is up to translation, I'll send it out.

I want to translate it into Japanese.
To tell the truth, a few employees of Fujitsu built japanese catalog file for
sgmls two years ago. So, if I could work based on it, it will be very easy to
build japanese catalog file.
I'm now asking them whether I can use theirjapanese catalog file for FreeBSD.

Anyway, could you please send me the english catalog file?

-----H.Hanai