Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:05:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Teslik <teslik@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        reynolds@cs.duke.edu, chris@unm.dorm.net, quickcam-drivers@crynwr.com
Subject:   Free hardware for FreeBSD developers

I have a box of fun multimedia stuff that I was going to sell on Ebay, but the
items aren't going for much. I would rather see a FreeBSD developer get them
and make more cool stuff for everyone who uses FreeBSD. Everything is fully
functional. Here is the list:

1 Iomega Buz with PCI card. The breakout box has in/out jacks for Svideo,
Stereo RCA audio, and composite RCA video. The capture card it comes with uses
the Zoran chipset to capture. The card also has integrated Ultra SCSI with
50pin centronics outside and ribbon inside. I was using it to drive my hard
drives for a little while before I got a dedicated SCSI card.

1 Logitech QuickcamPro. This is the white ball quickcam with parallel port
attachment and power from the keyboard plug (old style fat plug, or new ps/2
supported - I have the adapter). I used this camera once for about 10 minutes.
I was going to video conference with my family from Europe. HA! I've seen too
many movies.

1 Logitech QuickcamVC. This is the same thing like above, but black. Internally
its different according to the documentation I've seen around. I tried in vain
to find drivers to get these two cameras working for a long time. Logitech
won't release the info, so they are reverse-engineering projects for the most
part as far as I know. There has already been some headway made though -
http://www.crynwr.com/qcpc/, so its not a start from scratch.

2 ISA D-link DE-220P 10Base-T ethernet cards. Well...they work.

If you want any of this stuff email me at <alex at acatysmoof dot com>. I'm
willing to ship them just about anywhere, but would appreciate if you pay
shipping. I live in California. I'll will pay shipping if you can show evidence
that you are likely to develop the requested item to the benefit of the user
base (you have Experience and/or Knowledge) or your name is Jordan Hubbard.

Thanks,
Alex