Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:16:18 -0500
From:      bsdnooby <bsdnooby@optonline.net>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: Last try: HP Pavillion zv5445us shuts down during install of 5.3

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

>does it work with 4.11?
>
>Ted

It does not work with 4.x either.  I will collect my hardware specs and
post those, shortly.  The frustrating thing is that the system simply
turns itself off after  I choose to install, so there is no error log.
I might also post my question to freebsd-mobile once I collect all the
data I can.

thx!