Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 00:03:42 -0400
From:      "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>
To:        "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>, "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

>On May 20,  3:57pm, Jason wrote:
>> Subject: Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

>> >Right on bro!
>> >
>> >Frank
>> >

>> What monopoly would that be?   Microsoft is no more a monopoly than GM
is.

>What hole in the ground have you had your head buried in?  There is a hell
of a
>lot more competition in the auto industry than in the operating system
>business.
>
>Frank

In Detroit of all places  :)   And That's my point exactly.  There is a lot
of competition in the Auto industry as there is in Operating
systems/browsers.  Just because GM is bigger than all the Japanese companies
combined doesn't mean they are a threat to competition.   As a matter of
fact the big three decided that since they couldn't compete effectively with
the imports they bought most of them.  Ever notice that some imports and
domestic vehicles looking exactly the same....wonder why that is  :).   They
either buy the company or work as partners making the car and put different
names on it.

Jason