Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:53:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Robert English <drakcap@pacbell.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@8ball.rtp.FreeBSD.Org>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX build failed

I'm getting this too: chronologically, the message pops up on
the terminal between "usr/ports/print/perlftlib" and
"usr/ports/sysutils/du2ps" (these two throw benign messages
about missing Japanese ports on my system).  I did not have any
message about "/nonexistentlocal" last time I ran "cvsup", which
was Sunday at 10:13 AM.

Hope that helps some to pinpoint it; if I knew more about how
this worked (I am a recent "Windows-box transplant") I might
throw a conjecture or two out here, but I am looking hard at the
message you left on Monday the 24th at 2:10 AM...