Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 13:00:34 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jesse Monroy <jessem@zaphod.livecam.com>
To:        bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:    crontab bug

I've been trying the crontab and found a bug.  It seems
that  crontab uses the version just before the last save.

I noticed this when I ran the crontab every five minute then
changed it to once an hour.  The cron kept using my old
crontab for 24 hours... which ment my hotmail account got over
1100 message (part of the once every 5 minutes crontab).

To have the crontab work right... save your crontab twice.