Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:10:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <pgardella@itg.discovery.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/23357: New port: java/jakarta-regexp

The following reply was made to PR ports/23357; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Patrick Gardella <pgardella@itg.discovery.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, dglo@sweetpea.ssec.wisc.edu
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:08:47 -0500

 Dave,

 Thanks for your jakarta-regexp port!  Very helpful.

 Before I commit it though, would you run "portlint" against it?  It
 makes sure that it's in standard port format.  I got several warnings on
 -regexp and -oro.  As soon as you let me know that you've got it done
 (And send a new shar), I'll commit it. (They built fine)

 Again, thanks.

 Patrick