Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 10:28:33 -0700
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Lloyd Rennie <lloyd@vbc.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ILOVEYOU

On Thu, May 04, 2000 at 10:00:10AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:

> :
> :
> ::Umm...
> ::
> ::This was just sent to the list.  I guess Window's users may want to watch
> ::out...
> ::
> ::--
> ::Lloyd Rennie                   VBCnet GB Ltd	             lloyd@vbc.net
> :
> :    The 'virus' is the warning message itself, silly!
> :
> :						-Matt
>
>    Whoop, I take it back.  After looking at it I'd say the virus is real.
>
>    But, really, Windows viruses are everyday occurances.  If you don't like'm,
>    complain to Mickysoft.... they're the assholes who write the shoddy
>    software that allows viruses to work in the first place.

Like talking to stone...

microslug has evolved into the "Cult of Bill" (tm). Like any cult, they are
convinced that their way the right and only possible way to nirvana,
oneness, market dominance, emptiness, G*D, whatever. There is no way
de-program these fools. I think it is very telling that most of the rand
and file employees at microslime were hired right out of school and have no
other experience in the computer industry. The only way to deal with these
people is to shun them. Simply have nothing to do with them and their
bloated, bug-ridden, poorly written products.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 4.0
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses