Date:      Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:20:35 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Peter Wemm <peter@netplex.com.au>, Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        rotel@indigo.ie, FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Packet/traffic shapper ?

Sure I agree with that.. But we're a school.. There's only 2 types of
classes we should have accessing the box... Me, and the school end.

So our IPFW works with nothing active, then goes and allows my block, the
schools block, and then everyone else is just 25, 80, or 113.. 113 being
identd if I recall, 80 for web, and 25 for the mail transactions.  I think
53 is thrown in there too to allow for the DNS services.. But maybe the
Secondary DNS is the handler.