Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:11:59 -0500
From:      "William N. Culler Jr." <william@neo.rr.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Seahorse 0.7.1 build freeze

On 12 Mar 2003 11:55:41 -0500
Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 10:01, William N. Culler Jr. wrote:
>
> > echo "#include \"seahorse-marshal.h\"" > seahorse-marshal.c &&  /usr/local/bi
> > n/glib-genmarshal  --body --prefix=seahorse-marshal >> seahorse-marshal.c
> >
> > It just stops right here.  I have had this problem since the upgraded version of Seahorse was submitted.  I have been checking the mailing lists everyday, but I haven't seen anyone else say anthing about it so, I might be the only one it is happening to.  I am just wondering if there is anything I can do to get past it.
>
> You can try rebuilding devel/glib20, and see if that helps.  Note,
> seahorse builds just fine for me on two -STABLE machines, and one
> -CURRENT machine.
>
> Joe
>

> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > William

> > with "unsubscribe freebsd-ports" in the body of the message
> --
> PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc

Well, the first time I tried to build it, it was on a -CURRENT machine and this time it was on a -STABLE machine.  Both times it does the same thing.  The one thing that both builds have in common is that I was using the XFree86 snapshot of 4.3.0 on the -CURRENT machine and I am using XFree86 4.3.0 on the -STABLE machine because my video card is not supported in the earlier versions.  I don't know if that would have anything to do with it or not.  I tried rebuilding glib, but it did not make a difference.  Thanks for the tip though.  For now, I removed the Seahorse line from the gnome2-fifth-toe Makefile so I can at least build the other apps.

Thanks again

William