Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 01:59:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Adam Strohl <adams@digitalspark.net>
To:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>, Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, N <niels@bakker.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2xPIIIx450 results & NFS results

OK, Upgraded my Asus P2B-D machien from BIOS version 1008 to 1010, the
problem disappeared.  Popped back to my old 1008 BIOS, problem came back.

Looks like there was some wierd issue that got resolved in 1009 or 1010.

-  UNIX Operations/Systems               http://www.digitalspark.net  -
-  adams (at) digitalspark.net                    xxx.xxx.xxxx xxxxx  -