Date:      Tue, 03 Oct 2000 13:26:43 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines@altavista.net>, FreeBSD Stable <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: More panics (different hardware)

> MFS will not cause you problems.  It's safe to leave it in.

I think it might be a little premature to reach that conclusion right
now; I've had panics with MFS in the past and also took note of the
fact when Andrew said his usage of fdesc post-dated the crashes.  But
for that, it would be my prime suspect as well (unless Andrew simply
got his timeline wrong :-).

- Jordan