Date:      Thu, 28 Apr 2016 20:44:39 -0400
From:      Baho Utot <baho-utot@columbus.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HandBook errors

I have found numerous errors in the handbook in the Chapter 14. Jails

In the 14.5 Updating Multiple Jails section(s)

Where is the best place to report the errors so they can be fixed?

I also in the process of creating some  bourne shell scripts, I have one
that creates the template (section 14.5.1) and I am working on a script
for 14.5.2 creating jails and one for 14.5.3 Upgrading.  Anyone
interested?  I will place them into my github account when I finish.

Later