Date:      Mon, 08 Feb 2010 18:19:06 +0800
From:      Aiza <aiza21@comclark.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Booting from USB flash drive

When I plug a USB stick into Freebsd 8.0 probe messages
  are displayed on the master console.

One of the messages contain the rev level like 2.00/1.10.

Is this info being retrieved from the USB stick?

Is there a Freebsd command to show this information?

Is there some way under ms/windows to display this info to compare to
what the probe message says?

Trying to figure out why I can boot off one USB stick and not another
one i have. I dd a wim98 floppy image to both.