Date:      Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:01:17 -0800
From:      Beech Rintoul <beech@freebsd.org>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: googleearth & skype trouble

On Saturday 19 April 2008, Boris Samorodov said:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:20:09 -0800 Beech Rintoul wrote:
> > I don't know about google earth, but skype & skype-devel both
> > require linux_base-fc6.
>
> If that's true then please fix UPDATING which mentions the
> reqirement only for the skype-devel.

Actually, some people have reported success running skype with 2.4,
but in view of the fact that skype-1.4.0.118 will probably be
de-orbited soon by skype and devel will become the main version, I
went ahead and made fc6 a requirement for both versions in UPDATING.
Less confusion that way.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech@FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html