Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:18:49 +0400
From:      kir <kir@com2com.ru>
To:        jeh@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

  Good day !
  I am install nut-0.45.0  to my FreeBSD 4.3/
  I have one problem.
  I don`t undestand - How use the upssched.conf ?
  Y  setup a
1.  NOTIFYCMD "/usr/local/ups/sbin/upsshed" in  upsmon.conf
    NOTIFYFLAG SYSLOG+EXEC  in  upsmon.conf
  and describe
2.  CMDSCRIPT "/usr/local/ups/sbin/upsshed-cmd" in upsshed.conf
3. create
  upsshed-cmd  file - the bat file with case ... esac, with
  reboot section
  (test upsshe-cmd directly )
  and add
4. AT ONBATT * START-TIMER reboot 3
But no results

----
Could you send me working examples of config files.

Thanx.

--
Alexander Yegorov. System and Network administrator.
kir@com2com.ru      +7 095 330 8074     VAT5-RIPE