Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:23:59 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        RGireyev@bellind.com
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Donation please ...

> Thank you for replying Terry. I think you may have missed
> a sentence in my original posting. I am having trouble
> getting into the FTP site that has the sources. I'm sorry
> to trouble the list with something so stupid.

Well, if it's a port, it's probably not on the CDROM.  If it is,
it will be on the Walnut Creek Site.  If not, you will have to wait
until you *can* get through, since if the site is down, it's down
for us too.

[ ... BEGIN TRIVIA ... ]

> P.S. Is tha penguin small and qute?
> What's her name?
> Oh wait...,,, oops sorry! Improper topic.

The "Penguin" response is a satire on a Bugs Bunny cartoon which was
a satire on a Humphrey Bogart movie.

Throughout the cartoon (in which Bugs Bunny is trying to get a
Penguin "home"), Bogart is interrupting with a line from one of
his movies (which one is left as an exercise for the student):

Humphrey Bogart:	"Pardon me, but could you help a fellow
			 American who's down on his luck"

Bugs Bunny is always giving him coins, even on the ice pack, where
he can't possibly have coins left.

Finally, after an arduous journey to the South Pole, the Penguin
reveals that "Home" is an ice show in Hoboken, New Jersey.  Bugs
is distraught:

Bugs:			"Hoboken!!!  I'm *dyyyyyin'!!!"

Bogart appears, and asks the question, and Bugs repeats it to him and
hands him the Penguin, running off into the distance.

[ ... END TRIVIA ... ]

					Regards,
					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org