Date:      Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:27:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jeff Jirsa <jeff@boris.st.hmc.edu>
To:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Cc:        FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: pkg_add -r instantworkstation

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Peter Leftwich wrote:

> PS: Now that got me thinking about a simple shell script to give newbies an
> interactive taste of how to cvsup (cvs?), and tour of features! :)

I think that might be the motivation behind the net/cvsupit port.

# cat /usr/ports/net/cvsupit/pkg-descr
This package installs the cvsup utility on your system and assists you in
configuring it to track one or more of the FreeBSD source collections on
your machine.

It doesn't quite help with all of the other packages, but it'll take care
of cvsup.

- Jeff Jirsa