Date:      Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:10:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yar Tikhiy <yar@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/27432: I don't understand one of the kernel boot error messages

The following reply was made to PR kern/27432; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yar Tikhiy <yar@FreeBSD.org>
To: Shawn Murphy <SMurphy@WriteMe.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 18:05:46 +0400

 No, it won't. The code is executed only at the boot time, when
 the kernel is configuring PnP devices.

 As for the parameter value, the kernel warning should have shown
 you the right number, but it did not due to a bug. I'll fix the
 corresponding printf() so it shows the neccessary information. For
 now, if 16 works for you, keep that value.

 --
 Yar