Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:46:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@pagesz.net>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: "XESS" Spreadsheet for FreeBSD

The thing to do is to tell them that we'd like them to test the linux
version with freebsd and just add a note to say that it is tested under
linux emulation under FreeBSD..

this would give us the tool and let them know about FreeBSD. We probably
don't have ht enumbers to make them make a true FreeBSD port, but
I f they do a FreeBSD port and no-one buys it we are in a worse
situation than if we didn't.