Date:      Mon, 08 Jun 1998 22:41:49 +0200
From:      Martin Koch Villefrance <koch@image.dk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   compile problems!!!! HELP NEEDED FAST PLEASE!

Hi :)

Thanx for a GREAT OS ... best around!!

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.6-RELEASE, a great OS for the server I'm
administrating - but now I've run into some problems:
I would compile a new kernel, with higher 'maxusers' and got the following,
when trying to 'make' the kernel:
procfs_vnops.o: Undefined symbol `___cmpdi2' referenced from text segment
nfs_bio.o: Undefined symbol `___cmpdi2' referenced from text segment
nfs_subs.o: Undefined symbol `___cmpdi2' referenced from text segment
ffs_vnops.o: Undefined symbol `___cmpdi2' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Then I thought I did something wrong, and therefor tried to compile the
GENERIC, but same results!

PLEASE help...

thanx !!!!

Regards,