Date:      Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:16:21 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update of port of print/gv

On Thu, Nov 11, 1999 at 02:52:26AM -0800, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:
>  * From: "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
>
>  * Please submit a PR agaist libXaw3d.  At the moment it is the port in
>  * error.  After it is fixed, gv will then be in error.  Acutally the person
>  * that fixes libXaw3d is suppose to fix all the ports that depend on it.
>
> Are you sure?  It seems to me that libXaw3d is still at 6.  (At least
> the packages are building with 6....)

I've seen this before when I was tinkering around with the pre-release
of XFree 4.0 - libXaw3d gets installed with the same shared library
revision number as the existing /usr/X11R6/lib/libXaw.so.*

For XFree 3.x, this is 6.. for XFree 4.0, it's 7, so depending on
what version of XFree you're running, libXaw3d will be installed
with a different rev number.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.