Date:      14 Apr 2003 05:33:44 -0400
From:      Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>
To:        FreeBSD Users <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to enable MathML fonts on Mozilla

I am trying to view the various pages contained on this website:
http://rooster.stanford.edu/~ben/notes/elliptic/

Mozilla's website (http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/fonts/) says
to install the Type1 versions from AMS ..

I installed /usr/ports/print/cmps, but that page is still not rendering
properly in Mozilla ..

Has anyone been able to get MathML working on Mozilla (FreeBSD native
build)? Does your Mozilla show the website mentioned above properly?

Just wondering if there is anything I need to do to finalize the
installation of these fonts. Never messed around with fonts in BSD
before.

Thanks,
--
Adam <blueeskimo@gmx.net>